FPGA resources for custom XB

Forums Forums Xcelerator Blocks FPGA resources for custom XB

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    aaron
    Participant

Hello! Contemplating the Sno for a project and had a couple of basic questions:

*) As shipped, approximately how much FPGA RAM is available for use by the custom XBs? Intel data says the total RAM is 562176 bits for this device, but presumably the Sno needs some of that for the AVR core and other stuff. If I wanted to create an XB that had a 32kbyte buffer, would that be possible? (That’s a likely scenario for me.)

*) Are all of the digital IOs are easily repurposed within the XB framework, or are some reserved for AVR use only? Analog?

Thanks for any help/advice!
    Best,
    Aaron

aaron
    Participant

*Half a year of crickets*

Wowzers. No takers from Alorium for such a basic question? Surely synthesis just pops out the answer. I’ll admit that, due in large part to the silent treatment I’ve gotten here, I moved on and solved my problem a different way, but I’d still be interested in the answer.

Although at this point I’m beginning to think “you’ll have to buy one to find out” is an actively employed marketing strategy at Alorium. Disappointing.

EDIT: On second thought, given the abject deadness of this forum, I’ll suppose that Alorium itself is dead and no longer supporting these products. So count me sadder than angry, please.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by aaron.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.